Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
Hell In A Bucket
New Minglewood Blues
Lazy River Road
Mama Tried ->
Touch Of Grey ->
Samson And Delilah
Uncle John's Band ->
The Other One ->
Cosmic Charlie Tease ->
Wharf Rat ->
Turn On Your Lovelight
Okay, first of all MAJOR apologies to everyone who downloaded my first matrix of this show. An antispyware program started an automatic scan while I was time stretching the AUD, causing several instances of rapid stuttering. (This is only in the first set/disk - the second one was done separately and doesn't have this error.) I've redone the matrixing of the first set, listened to it all through headphones and then through speakers and am satisfied that this time it was done right. PLEASE discard any copies you have of the first matrix and don't pass it on to anyone else.
This new edit contains the following improvements:
- No stutter in AUD source
- Time stretching AUD source (pitch unchanged) to 3811.836 secs synched AUD closer to SBD than on previous attempt.
- Delay between SBD and AUD sources reduced from between ~30 milliseconds (beginning) - ~40 ms (end) to ~20 ms (beginning) - ~25 ms (end). This, combined with reducing the AUD vol. to -8.2 db instead of -6.8 db resulted in a cleaner, subtler, but still very live, sound. (As before, the tuning and crowd noise at the very beginning was dropped an additional 3.4 db until just before the beginning of Hell in a Bucket.)
The second set/CD was left unchanged. The only difference between it and the first is the delay between SBD and AUD is slightly longer, between 30 and 40 milliseconds.
- Occasional, though rare, audience comments or exclamations can be heard through the music. I didn't drop the volume to mute these because I felt it would hurt the overall quality of the sound.
- AUD source ends abruptly just before Bobby announces set break.
- Jerry plays hints of U2's "MLK" during Corinna.
- After messing up the first UJB chorus, Jerry sings "You know all the words by now/and the fire from the ice." :-)
Additional technical notes:
About 33 seconds of crowd noise not present in the AUD source were cut out of the SBD source between the end of set 2 and the encore.
Again, I'm so sorry for seeding such a botched up first attempt. This one is much better, I promise.
Thanks to Charlie Miller for providing the new SBD seed and the unknown taper who provided the source downloaded from LlaMA. Special thanks to Keith in Richmond, VA, who alerted me to the importance of the 30-40 millisecond delay rule when doing a live or mixdown matrix.
March 14, 2009 Subject:
2nd best sbd
This is the second best sbd out there the only reason I say this is not cuz you can hear the crowd but cuz it seems to be toned down but it could be fix.I like hearing the crowd but its seems quieter than the other sbd out there that I ranked as number 1.But I give this 4 for the sound & 4 for the show still.